We didn't expect much coming here while traveling through to Malbork but pictures don't do it justice. It was a great surprise. It's a small non-chain hotel with plenty of character. To start the receptionist was courteous and helpful (thanks Kamil) and there was good parking. The room was decent size and accomodated all 4 of us nicely. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast in the morning was the best hotel breakfast we'd ever had. All kinds of wonderful fruit, eggs, breads, cakes, yogurt, coffees, teas, etc. We had the hotel restaurant at night (good food, pretty horrible service) so we were surprised by the superior quality a of breakfast. I suppose we shouldn't have been because it was buffet style (food without service...although the busboys were very nice). Anyway this stay was a great surprise.
In summary: Clean spacious room, Professional and friendly receptionists - explaining everything at a start, asking how the room was at a check out etc, Good wifi, parking, Small spa - did not use it as looked busy. the hotel has a restaurant where you can have dinner which was convenient. Breakfast could certainly be better in terms of choice.
Nice hotel, simple room, with big bathroom. Friendly staff.
Welcome water in room.
Sauna is connected with pool. Weary noisy. people go from pool directly to sauna with swimming clothes on.
This is a great and quiet hotel in Elblag. Elblag is quite a small city in the north part of Poland and the hotel was our base last August when visiting the region. They offer 3 or 4-star rooms. I highly recommend the 4 star since the price difference is really nothing compared to the many advantages. Much more comfort and unlimited access to the spa/pool zone. The housekeeping staff really goes the extra mile. Rooms are very carefully cleaned every day and every request made was fulfilled no matter what.
The hotel is family friendly. The breakfast is very nice with many choices for all tastes and the room is really elegant. The people in charge of the breakfast are very friendly and provide excellent and professional service. The area is really quiet and you can walk to downtown in 20-25 minutes. The pool area is quite nice with many options for kids and adults. It is quite recreational so be prepared to share with other people. The reception staff is quite professional and very accommodating. Every single request was fulfilled in no time. The level of customer service is quite high. "Customers first" congratulations to the management since this is always the most important thing. If your customer is satisfied they will recommend the hotel to others and will definitely come back. Once again congratulations and keep up the good work.
We had great time in Hotel Młyn Aqua SPA in Elbląg. It is comfortable place with nice and spacious rooms, delicious breakfast and small but cosy swimming pool and spa. It is situated in renovated old mill in quite area. The place is great for families with children
Se stayed in Deluxe family room and it eas big enough for 4 person family. Room was above Spa so we could go there in swimming suits.
But hey, best of all on this hotel was their Restaurant. Outstanding dishes with friendly service was bonus to this visit. Is it possible to add restaurant to list? Otherwise many people will miss this spot.
- Historic buildings. Warm swimming. Easy parking. On City edge. Loved the room with 4 windows including skylights and sunny over 12 hours a day
- Parks further than I thought to walk to. No computer or coffee set or English TV
- This hote was better than expected. Pool was great. Rooms to. Good resturant.
- Quite nice.
- great location and staff
- Street (paid) parking only
- I will come back to this hotel.
- This hotel was a surprise, excellent kitchen, comfortable rooms, nice swimming pool, staff spoke understandable English.
- Lovely swimming pools and sauna's
- Lovely hotel
- Everything was lovely, just as the pictures on the site, pretty hotel with great space a facilities.
- No coffee in the hotel rooms, but other than that it was great.
- Peaceful place but too pricy and far away from the centre
- Peaceful and quiet location, nice rooms
- Price vs quality relation, distance to city centre
- nice staff and fine cleanliness
- nice relaxing place in a quiet and refreshing area
- Nice swimming pool area
- Very helpful and kind man in the swimming pool zone.
- Parking was for additional charge
- Very satisfying.
- The ambience, great breakfasts, very attentive restaurant staff, gorgeous swimming pool, unique architectural / historical design.
- Lack of bell boy service!!!
- Lovely building, top class facilities and terrific staff
- Not usually hotel users, preferring independence, but booked here as it suited a need at the time. Very pleased we did, everything was top quality, staff were very polite and helpful, especially the middle-aged waiter in the restaurant and the utterly lovely Receptionist ( bright red hair ) who was cheery, professional and rather gorgeous
- Steam Room didn't ever actually produce any steam.
- A must to visit and enjoy.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Restaurant served delicious food. Sumptuous breakfasts. On-site completely secure parking. Peace and tranquility. Great base for sightseeing trips in Warmia and Mazury. Highly recommended place to stay.
- Spa hotel children loved
- The room was very nice and spacious. There were free bottles of water in the room. Breakfast was also very good, there was a lot of choice. Spa was in the same building, I liked the massage pool most and a steam sauna. It was possible to switch on the radiator in the bath room so it was easy to dry clothes. Sometimes spas do not think that people have to dry clothes, too :-) And there were actually English-speaking receptionists in this hotel!! Very rare case during our trip (4 different hotels).
- We are used to the warmer water in Estonian spas so the water in a pool was a little bit chilly for us. There are actually no separating walls between the different pools so it is the same water everythere. Except in Jacuzzi which was a very hot place but almost all the time full of people and therefore it is not easy to warm itself up. Somehow I missed the information that the parking is not free then I booked the hotel, so it was not a nice surprise for us. And although we paid for parking it was sometimes difficult to find free place in the evening.
- Excellent spa hotel
- Hotel Młyn Aqua SPA is a superb spa hotel in Elbląg. Its rooms are nice and clean. The restaurant is nice with good dishes. Excellent staff in the restaurant. Quiet surroundings. The spa is fantastic, one hour included each day staying at the hotel. Good car parking facilities. A nice dog-park a short walk from the hotel. Elbląg is a nice city with an "old town" and a good shopping center (Ogrody). The city is a good point for excursions to Malbork, Frombork and other interesting goals in this area. The storch nests are amazing.
- At the Młyn Aqua SPA hotel we met different reception personel each time we showed up. At the surface ok nice and smiling girls. But if questions, their attitude was not problem solving nor helping, if they werent directed. Answers like "you can do it yourself" or "thats a problem" does not comply with the word "service". One observation towards management: During our four days at the hotel, I passed the managers office a lot of times. But none of the times had the manager greeted or talked to the guest, which in this case was the author. As we say in Norway: The water runs downwards.